Sad Love Poems With Wallpapers For Broken Hearts

Sad Love Poems express anger, betrayal and heartbreak over a great loss. When our dreams are shattered, our vulnerabilities attacked and our soul mate exposed as a charlatan, we are left void and empty. It is any wonder that we turn to poetry to express the inexpressible.


When tomorrow starts without me,
And I'm not there to see,
If the sun should rise and find your eyes
All filled with tears for me,
I wish so much you wouldn't cry
The way you did today,
While thinking of the many things,
We didn't get to say.
I know how much you love me,
As much as l love you,
And each time that you think of me,
I know you'll miss me too...!!!






How do we come to be here next to each other
In the night
Where are the stars that shows us to our love
Inevitable
Outside the leaves flame usual in darkness
And the rain
Falls cool and blessed on the holy flesh
The black men waiting on the corner for 
A womanly mirage
I am amazed by peace
It is this possibility of you asleep
And breathing in the quite air...!!!





How you do it?
Sometimes I wonder how you do it.
How can you sit back and watch yourself
Hurt someone so bad and not feel any guilt.
You say things to me, about me, or behind me.
And you still look at me the same way.
With those eyes few green searching for the answer inside me.
You want to know everything.
You want to know how I feel
And if I am truly hearing inside.
You just have to ask.
And I'll tell you.
I'll tell you that you were the first boy I ever loved.
You were the one who took my heart
And locked it inside of yours.
You placed my fingers in between each of yours...!!!





If I could give you
Just an inch of this feeling,
Then you would know
How it feels to be
Inconsolable over you
I ache for the isolation
I knew before you.
But yours is the ever-wakeful name
That roams the plateau of my tongue.
In time of silence,
I hear its whisper
Whittle at my bones
And wonder if you intended
To ink me in infatuation
Or whether this echoing ache
Is my own inspiration...!!!





Deep as the rose is red
I'll give you my heart, I'll open it up,
Will you listen to its small stil voice?
For soft and quite my heart will speack
To the one I'll call my wife.
Did you hear it dear? Did you listen well?
Do you understand what it said?
For deep is the love that it speake to you,
Deep as the rose is red.
So, take my heart and treat it well
And forever in this life.
Come walk with me, your hand in mine,
The one I'll call my wife...!!!

Sad Love Poems With Wallpapers For Broken Hearts Sad Love Poems With Wallpapers For Broken Hearts Reviewed by Unknown on 04:26 Rating: 5

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.