Poems On Friendship For Friends With Images


Friends For Life

We are friends, I got your back
You got mine, I'll help you out
Anytime! To see you hurt
To see you cry, Makes me weep
And wanna die, And if you agree
To never fight, It wouldn't matter
Who's wrong or right, If a broken heart
Needs a mend, I'll be right there
Till the end, If your cheeks are wet
From drops of tears, Don't worry
Let go of your fears, Hand in hand
Love is sent,, We'll be friends
Till the end...!!!!





Love is like the wild rose-briar,
Friendship like the holly-tree --
The holly is dark when the rose-briar blooms
But which will bloom most contantly?
The wild-rose briar is sweet in the spring,
Its summer blossoms scent the air;
Yet wait till winter comes again
And who wil call the wild-briar fair?
Then scorn the silly rose-wreath now
And deck thee with the holly's sheen,
That when December blights thy brow
He may still leave thy garland green. 
Emily Jane Brontë 





My Very Best Friend
I'm not sure when it happened
But I'm very glad it did
You came into my life
When I really needed a friend
The more I get to know you
The more I know myself
And this is why I'm thankful
I promise to always be here
Forever and to the end
You are the true definition
of my very best friend!





Listen 
Thank you for always being there,
To listen and understand me.
I appreciate all you did for me,
And all you still do.
Thank you for making me feel whole again,
For putting my pieces back together.
I appreciate you putting my life back together,
You saved my life.
You may not understand,
Why I do what I do.
I knew I could come to you when I was down,
'cause I knew you'd always be there
to pick me back up
and say everything will be OK...!!!





Follow Me
Take my hand and follow me
to that place I long to be.
Take my hand and trust my way,
in that place forever stay.
Follow me toward the sand;
we'll run and play, hand in hand.
Take my heart and hold it true;
forever I'll stay close to you.
Seize my words and listen well,
then forever I will tell.
Release your heart and feelings too,
just as I will do for you.
Trust your heart and follow me,
to that place we long to be...!!!

Poems On Friendship For Friends With Images Poems On Friendship For Friends With Images Reviewed by Unknown on 23:16 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.