Alone Poems By Famous Poets With Images


I Wish I Wasn't Alone
Once when I was little
I was happy and carefree
I used to run around laughing
Until it was time for tea
It's amazing how things change
When people let you down
You search For someone who cares
Loneliness, it hurts
It kills you deep inside
It makes you feel empty
It stops you in your stride...!!!




Lying, thinking, Last night
How to find my soul a home
Where water is not thirsty
And bread loaf is not stone
I came up with one thing
And I don't believe I'm wrong
That nobody, But nobody
Can make it out here alone.
Alone, all alone
Nobody, but nobody
Can make it out here alone...!!!




Stand Alone
She stands alone
as that which she feels
that is different
is repudiated by the one she loves
she stands alone...!!!




Too Late
Today I died
Its me you killed
With all your lies
My blood you spilled
And those that cried
For a life unfulfilled
In a hole I hide
My body is chilled
Away from commitment, I always shied
Now alone, forever in a hill...!!!




What do I do, now I've reached the edge?
The cliff is steep to the plain below.
Miles upon miles of emptry air
And no hand will I hold, but your hand
and you are not there!

What do I do when smothering black
Of night engulfs me ... coldly dark
So dark I tingle with sudden fear
No arms do I need but your arms
And you are not there...!!!

Alone Poems By Famous Poets With Images Alone Poems By Famous Poets With Images Reviewed by Unknown on 21:21 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.