Short Happy Anniversary Poems For Wife To Husband

Free anniversary poems. Show them you remember. Let them know you care and are thinking about them with a high-quality wedding anniversary verse.


In this world there are so few
That have been together as long as you,
Through sunshine and laughter
And season of growing
For twenty five years
Your marriage keeps going.
To love and to cherish
We rejoice with you.
Here's a toast two
Who keeps the love-light shinning
Make every cloud continue
To have a silver lining...!!!
Happy Marriage Anniversary...!!!





The Eternal Flame
The candle's flame is eternal,
You can see it transform the world above,
So this candle presents our family,
Because we too share an undying love.
That love makes us who we are,
It makes our world our place to be,
And I can think of no better place,
That being surrounded by my family...!!!
Happy Marriage Anniversary...!!!





We have been married fifty five
And we have thrive.
And it's good to be alive
At fifty five.
We thank our lucky stars for this
All these years of wedded bliss
Since the first time that we kissed
All for this was on our list
We never thought we'd last this long
But we did, and we're still strong
And We have loved it all along.
Like a lovely, lovely song.
But...
We've been married for so long
To each other
That we really know what's wrong
With one another
But in spite of the foregoing
There's a lot of love that's showing
And it's luster keeps us going
And it's growing...!!!
Happy Marriage Anniversary...!!!





When I felt hardship, you stood by my side,
Held me up and gave me the strenght to stand
Tall, When I felt happy, we would laugh together
Loudly and it brings me joy to see your smile.
I find comfort just sitting with you without words.
You make my soul stronger and inspire me to be a 
Better person and I admire you. The Circle of my
Life was not complete until I found you. I love you
With all my heart and soul...!!!
Happy Marriage Anniversary...!!!





With This...
With this hand, I take your
To hold through life together;
With these arms, I hold you close
And cherish you forever.
With these eyes, I gaze at you
In gladness or in tears;
With this voice I promise
To be faithful through the years.
With these words, I give my pledge
Before our loved one now;
With these lips, I'll kiss you
To seal my sacred vow.
With my heart, I'll love you
For all the years to come;
With this ring. I wed you
And join our lives as one.
Happy Marriage Anniversary...!!!
Short Happy Anniversary Poems For Wife To Husband Short Happy Anniversary Poems For Wife To Husband Reviewed by Unknown on 02:25 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. It was the night before Christmas in Ghana and I was very sad because my family life had been severely disrupted and I was sure that Christmas would never come. There was none of the usual joy and anticipation that I always felt during the Christmas season. I was eight years old, but in the past few months I had grown a great deal.Jealousy Quotes

    ReplyDelete

  2. "Life's too short to argue and fight. Count your blessings,
    value your friends and move on with your head held high
    and smile for everyone."
    ~ Mhar...!!! Jealousy Quotes




    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.