Alone Poems By Famous Poets With Images Vol 1


Alone
I am alone,
So very alone I hurt,
So very bad
I am ignored,
Just thrown aside
I am security,
For others to have
I am lonely,
There is no one close,
No one sees the pain....
By Stefani Baucom...!!!




Alone
From childhood's hour i have not been
As other were, I have not seen
As other saw, I could not bring
My passions from a common spring
From the same source, I have not taken
My sorrow, I could not awaken
My heart to joy at the same tone
And all I lov'd, I lov'd alone
By Edgar Allan Poe...!!!





TOO LATE
I didn't know I loved you
Until you went away.
I didn't much think of you
Up to that final day.
The music that was you
I only noticed when it stopped.
I didn't take the time to
Tell you that I cared a lot.
My love of life went with you
Too late for me to say
I didn't know how much I loved you
Until the day you went away...!!!




Alone
I used to fear loneliness.
I wondered if I would ever get married,
Or feared that no one would ever want me.
I am not scared of being by myself anymore,
But am more concerned that if or when I get married,
I could fall out of love.
I am not afraid of being without a mate,
But of being far more alone and secluded with one
Than I ever was before.




Imagine yourself
Alone in your head
You're hanging, dangling
From a silver thread
Empty, alone
With the monsters within
Internally screaming
You just want to give in
You think that there's none
Who know how you feel
You're just so alone
But the feelings- they're real...!!!
Alone Poems By Famous Poets With Images Vol 1 Alone Poems By Famous Poets With Images Vol 1 Reviewed by Unknown on 21:07 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.