Poems About Friendship With Images By Famous Authors


A friend so loving and caring like you,
Is so hard to find, b'coz people like you are few
You taught me how to chase all my dreams,
And that my life is more beautiful than it seems
I owe whatever I am today to you my dear friend
I will never ever let go of you till the very end...!!!




True Friends
Best friends stick together till the end,
They are like a straight line that will not bend.
They trust each other forever,
No matter if you're apart you are together.
They can be your hero and save the day,
They will never leave your side they are here to stay.
They help you up when you fall,
Your true friends are best of all.




A Friend
A friend is one who stands to share
Your every touch of grief and care
He comes by chance, but stays by choice
Your praises he is quick to voice
No grievous fault or passing whim
Can make an enemy of him
And though your need be great or small
His strength is yours throughout it all
No matter where your path may turn
Your welfare is his chief concern
No matter what your dream may be
The life of him who has a friend
Is double-guarded to the end...!!!
By Edgar A. Guest...!!!




A Friend Most True
I need to know if you’re my true friend,
will you be by my side until the end?
Can I tell you my secrets deep,
and trust them in your heart you’ll keep?
We are neither of us without our flaws,
can you accept mine as I will yours?
I’ll be a shoulder to cry on when you’re blue,
will you be there for me when I need you?
No matter how busy I will make time for you,
If only I know do you truly care?
If you can accept me as I do you,
then I will know you are a friend most true.
Wendy Hinson




As we walk our path of life, 
We meet people everyday. 
Most are simply met by chance. 
But, some are sent our way. 
These become special friends 
Whose bond we can't explain; 
The ones who understand us 
And share your joy and pain. 
Their love contains no boundaries.  
These friends, God sends our way, 
Remain forever near.

Poems About Friendship With Images By Famous Authors Poems About Friendship With Images By Famous Authors Reviewed by Unknown on 22:53 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.