Faith And Trust In God Quotes And Sayings With Images

God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, or sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it. Share the best faith quotes collection with funny, wise and inspiring quotes by famous authors on faith, life, faithfulness, trust, belief, optimism.


"A faith which cannot survive collision with the truth
is not worth many regrets."
~ Arthur C. Clarke...!!!





"Always pray to have eyes that see the best in people,
a heart that forgives the worst, a mind that forgets the bad,
and a soul that never loses faith in GOD."
~ Unknown...!!!





"Change requires taking a leap of faith."





"Disappointments are just God's way of saying: "I've got
something better". Be patient, live life, have faith."





"Faith activates God, fear activates the enemy."
~ Joel Osteen...!!!





"Faith is not believing that God can it is knowing that he will."





"Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall
emerge into the light."
~ Helen Keller...!!!





"I didn't bleed for you, faith, I died for you. There's a big
fucking difference. You didn't wound me, you killed me.
You murdered the boy I used to be in his sleep and
he's never coming back. Take my advice, give it up.
All that's left of that boy is me, and all you'll ever get
from me is a quickie and a door in your face."
~ Finn...!!!





"My concern is not whether God is on our side my great
concern is to be on Gods side for God is always right."
~ Abraham Lincoln...!!!





"One day I'll be at the place I always wanted to be."
~ Unknown...!!!





"Sometimes your only available transportation is a leap of faith."
~ Margaret Shepard...!!!





"Life can be full of unexpected things, either happy or sad,
but no matter what things may happen, just always keep a
loving heart, a wise mind and a strong faith in GOD who
will always stay with us through all the journey of our life."
~ Unknown...!!!

Faith And Trust In God Quotes And Sayings With Images Faith And Trust In God Quotes And Sayings With Images Reviewed by Unknown on 20:17 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.