Best Short Love Poems For Her With Images


Saying Goodbye

So soft the brief touch
Of your lips on my cheek.
Was I almost intruding?
"Look after yourself "
Should have been "I love you!"
Then the Jumbo flew over
My head and I shouted my love
Above the roar and thundering thrust.
By Anthony West...!!!





How do we come to be here next
To each other in the night
Where are the stars that show us
To our love inevitable
Outside the leaves flame
Usual in darkness and the rain
Falls cool and blessed on the holy flesh   
The black men waiting on the corner for   
A womanly mirage, I am amazed by peace
It is this possibility of you
Asleep, and breathing in the quiet air...!!!




If Not For You
If not for you, I wouldn’t know
What true love really meant.
I’d never feel this inner peace;
I couldn’t be content.
If not for you, I’d never have
The pleasures of romance.
I’d be searching for my other half,
Incomplete, if not for you.
By Joanna Fuchs...!!!




From My Heart
A million stars up in the sky
One shines brighter I can't deny
A love so precious a love so true
A love that comes from me to you
The angels sing when you are near
Within your arms I have nothing to fear
You always know just what to say 
Just talking to you makes my day
I love you honey with all of my heart
Together forever and never to part...!!!

Best Short Love Poems For Her With Images Best Short Love Poems For Her With Images Reviewed by Unknown on 23:34 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.