Love Romantic Quotes In Movies With Images

If you love watching movies, you shouldn't miss these inspirational quotes from some of the greatest movies. Share the best movie quotes collection by famous actors, actresses and directors with funny, love and life quotations on film, the cinema, movies.


"As you live in the deeper heart the mirror gets
clearer and cleaner."
~ Shah Rukh Khan...!!!





"I've learned that people will forget what you said,
people will forget what you did, but people will never
forget how you made them feel."
~ Maya Angelou...!!!





"I finally understood what true love meant. Love meant
that you care for another person's happiness more than you
own no matter how painful the choices you face might be."
~ Dear John...!!!





"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone
would do it. The Hard is what makes it great."
~ A League Of Their Own...!!!





"We are the change that we seek change will not come
if we wait for some other person or some other time."
~ Bipasha Basu...!!!





"Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget
these words: With great power comes great responsibility.
This is my gift, my curse. Who am I? I'm spider man."





"You do not know how long I have waited for you.
I'd rather die, then stay away from you."

Love Romantic Quotes In Movies With Images Love Romantic Quotes In Movies With Images Reviewed by Unknown on 05:46 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. West Bengal Class 10th Time Table 2021(Madhyamik) is made available by the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE), The timetable has been released by the West Bengal Board of Secondary Examination (Madhyamik Pariksha) for the year 2021 for WB 10th Model Paper 2021 WBBSE 10th Model Paper 2021 is released by the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education in the pdf form. Students should download the WB Bengal Madhyamik Questions paper 2021 and practice it.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.