Death Quotation And Quotes With Sad Images

Compilation of quotations, famous quotes and proverbs about death. Share our death quotes collection with wise, comforting and humorous quotes by famous authors on death, loss, end of life, sympathy, suicide, passing.


"As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life
well spent brings happy death."
~ Leonardo da Vinci...!!!





"Awake, my dear be kind to your sleeping heart take it
out into the vast fields of light and let it breathe."
~ Hafiz...!!!





"It is better to stand and fight. If you run, you'll only die tired."
~ A Viking saying...!!!





"Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe
also in me. In my father's house are many rooms. If it
were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a
place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I
will come again and will take you to myself, that where
I am you may be also. And you know the way to
where I am going."
~ John...!!!





"Love the people GOD gave you cause one day,
he'll take them back."





"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life.
Can you give it to them, Frodo? Then be not to eager to deal
out death  in the name of justice, fearing your own safety.
Even the wise cannot see all ends."
~ J.R.R.Tolkien...!!!





"No matter how far or how fast your run. The world
isn't big enough to hide you from me."





"Spiritual life is a process to conquer death. If you are
practicing spiritual life but still fear from death then you
are making no progress."





"The real question is not whether life exists after death.
The real question is whether you are alive before death."
~ Osho...!!!





"We all die.
The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create
something that will."

Death Quotation And Quotes With Sad Images Death Quotation And Quotes With Sad Images Reviewed by Unknown on 07:14 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.