Equality Quotes And Sayings By Famous Authors

Compilation of quotations, famous quotes and proverbs about equality. Share the best equality quotes collection with funny, inspirational and motivational quotations by famous authors on equality, liberty, empowerment.


"Do we have to know who's gay and who's straight?
Can't we just love every-body and judge them
by the car they drive?"
~ Ellen DeGeneres...!!!





"Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be
striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity.
We need it to stand on this earth as men and women,
and the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true
part of the human condition. It is life out of balance,
and that imbalance is sucking something out of the
soul of every man and woman who's confronted
with it. We need equality. Kinda now."
~ Joss Whedon...!!!





"Even worse than seeing women's privacy violated on
social media is reading the accompanying comments
that show such a lack of empathy."
~ Emma Watson...!!!





"I'm so sick of saying the words gay and lesbian ...
They're just people... One day I want my son to come
home from school and be like, 'I found this guy, and I love him,'And I'm gonna be like'yes, you do, and that's okay."
~ Josh Hutcherson...!!!





"I did  a lot of theater growing up, and I was lucky to be
raised in a family that was very accepting, so someone
being gay was never odd or off-putting to me. I have
a lot of wonderful gay friends, but one of the most
formative men in my life is Max, who's been my
best friend since I was 11-years-old."
~ Emma Stone...!!!






"If people can learn to hate they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite."
~ Nelson Mandela...!!!





"It's in your hands to create a better world for all who live in it."
~ Nelson Mandela...!!!





"It is time that we all see gender as a spectrum instead of
two sets of opposing ideals. We should stop defining each other
by what we are not, and start defining ourselves by who we are."
~ Emma Watson...!!!





"That which lasts long is not easily got, that which
easily got, does not last long."
~ Amitabh Bachchan...!!!





"We're people and we're different, all of us. And
we should be using our differences to bring ourselves
closer together. You know? Not be afraid of something
that we don't know.... I have a lot of guy friends who are gay.
Two of my best friends are a couple, and my conversation
with them is, like, it's unfortunate that things take a
while to progress like this, but it was a great, great victory
for equality[when new York passed marriage equality].
I'm proud that New York has balls to stand up for what's right."
~ Justin Timber lake...!!!





"We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead."
~ Beyonce...!!!

Equality Quotes And Sayings By Famous Authors Equality Quotes And Sayings By Famous Authors Reviewed by Unknown on 19:32 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.