Anniversary Quotes For Her From The Heart

This page share the best anniversary quotation, messages, wishes and poems with pictures. Happy anniversary quotes & saying for you, hope you have a joyful and sweet anniversary with your love.


Experts on romance say for a happy marriage there has to be more than a passionate love. For a lasting union, they insist, there must be a genuine liking for each other. Which, in my book, is a good definition for friendship...!!!
~ Marilyn Monroe...!!!
Happy Marriage Anniversary...!!!





A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person...!!!
Happy Marriage Anniversary...!!!





Best wishes to you both on your anniversary, May the love that you share last your lifetime through, As you make a wonderful pair...!!!
Happy Marriage Anniversary...!!!





Hand in hand together this love will be forever...!!!
Happy Marriage Anniversary...!!!





I see truth, passion, and beauty deep within your heart, escalating into your soul. I call you perfection, and I cam the keeper of your heart. Let me love you for the rest of your life...!!!
Happy Marriage Anniversary...!!!





I was incomplete without you. I thank God that we met 
and we are together now...!!!
Happy Marriage Anniversary...!!!





The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting 
happiness from common things...!!!
Happy Marriage Anniversary...!!!





The most happy marriage I can imagine to myself would be
the union of a deaf man to be a blind woman...!!!
~ S.T. Coleridge...!!!
Happy Marriage Anniversary...!!!
Anniversary Quotes For Her From The Heart Anniversary Quotes For Her From The Heart Reviewed by Unknown on 04:08 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.