Alone Quotes And Saying With Wallpapers Vol 1

Alone quotes is about loneliness. People read alone poetry and quotes when they are left alone and feeling lonely.


"All things show and vanish because of the agreement of causes and conditions. Nothing ever exists completely alone;
everything is in relation to everything else."
~ Buddha...!!!





"Aloneness is my smallest quantity beloved thing about life. 
The thing that I'm most upset about is just being alone 
without anyone to care for or someone who will care for me."
~ Anne Hathaway...!!!




"I had already establish that it was not excellent to be alone,
and so made company with what there was around me,
sometimes with the world and sometimes with my own 
immaterial self; but my books were always my friends,
 let not succeed all else." 
~ Joshua Slocum...!!!





"I know this is my own house, I have to protect it."
~ Kevin McCallister...!!!





"I think it's good for a person to spend time alone. 
It gives them a chance to find out who they are 
and to shape out why they are forever alone." 
~ Amy Sedaris...!!!





"It's better to be sad alone than miserable with somebody." 
~ Marilyn Monroe...!!!





"Pray that your loneliness may urge you into judgment
a bit to live for, great sufficient to die for" 
~ Dag Hammarskjold...!!!





"Sometimes you want to be alone. 
Not to be feeling alone,
but to enjoy your free time being yourself."





"The most excellent part about being alone is that you actually don't have to reply to anybody. You do what you want."
~ Justin Timberlake...!!!





"The time you feeling alone is the time you most want to be by yourself."
Douglas Coupland...!!!

Alone Quotes And Saying With Wallpapers Vol 1 Alone Quotes And Saying With Wallpapers Vol 1 Reviewed by Unknown on 03:59 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.