Latest Amazing Quotes By Famous Authors

Inspirational quotes and motivational quotes have the power to get us through a bad week, and can even give us the courage, Share our amazingly fun, amazing quotes collection with funny, inspirational, motivational and wise quotations on amazement by famous authors.


"I don't want to sit around and hope good things will happen
I want to make them happen I want to be in control of my
own destiny."
~ Drew Barrymore...!!!





"I never made one of my discoveries through the process
of rational thinking."
~ Albert Einstein...!!!





"If I had a single flower for every time I think about you,
I could walk forever in my garden."





"If she's amazing, she won't be easy. It she's easy, she won't
be amazing. If she's worth it, you wont give up. If you give up, you're not worthy. Truth is everybody is going to hurt you,
you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."
~ Bob Marley...!!!





"Sometimes I think my husband is so amazing that I don't
know why he's with me. I don't know whether I'm good enough.
But if I make him happy, then I'm everything I want to be."
~ Angelina Jolie...!!!





"The quickest way to receive love is to give, the fastest
way to lose love is to hold it too tightly, and the best
way to keep love is to give it wings."





"Train your eyes to see the good."
~ Bob Beaudine...!!!





"Wealthy people miss one of life's greatest thrills,
Making the last car payment."





"You can't live on yesterday's victories and expect
to be a winner today."
~ Billy Cox...!!!





"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma, which is living with the results of
other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow
already know what you truly want to become.
Everything else is secondary."
~ Steve Jobs...!!!

Latest Amazing Quotes By Famous Authors Latest Amazing Quotes By Famous Authors Reviewed by Unknown on 07:06 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.