Best Quotes And Sayings By Famous And Wise People

Sometimes the easiest way toward inspiration, is to think critically about the objects in your life. From Hub Page's "Best Collection of Daily Inspirational Quotes, Share our best quotes collection with funny, inspirational, motivational and wise quotations on what is best and being the best, by famous authors.



"A heart to resolve, a head to contrive, and a hand to execute."
~ Edward Gibbon...!!!





"Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later."
~ Og Mandino...!!!





"Everyone looks at your watch and it represents who you are,
you values and your personal style."
~ Kobe Bryant...!!!





"First they ignore you, then laugh at you,
then they fight you, then you win."
~ Mahatma Gandhi...!!!





"Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become."
~ Steve Jobs...!!!





"If you tell people where to go, but not how to get there,
you'll be amazed at the results."
~ George S.Patton...!!!





"When historians 1000 years from now look back on this
period, I will be seen as the most prolific man of our time.
So many problems have been solved using only words that
people have taken the time to cut and paste onto majestic
scenic background, or even my own images, and credits me
for saying. Now I hesitate to even open my mouth in public,
for fear of changing the vision that everyone has of me.
I will continue to be the most misquoted man of our generation
and those to come. I haven't said any of this, but you'll share
it with your friends anyway. Titty sprinkles."
~ Morgan Freeman...!!!





"When I'm sad I stop being sad and be awesome instead."

Best Quotes And Sayings By Famous And Wise People Best Quotes And Sayings By Famous And Wise People Reviewed by Unknown on 08:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.