Motivational Sports Quotes From Famous Athletes

There are so many different famous sports quotes that its difficult to distinguish which ones truly are the best, Share the best sports quotes collection by famous athletes, coaches, with funny, wise, inspirational quotes on performance, winning, losing, success.


"I don't quit once I step on court. Guess you got to
drill me one in the eye, then maybe." But otherwise
I don't quit.
~ Roger Federer...!!!





"Champions keep playing until they get it right."
~ Billie Jean King...!!!





"I have missed more than 9000 shots in my career.
I have lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I have been
trusted to take the game winning shot and missed.
I have failed over and over and over again in my life.
And that is why I succeed."
~ Michael Jordan...!!!





"If something stands between you and your success move it.
Never be denied."
~ Dwayne "The Rock Johnson"...!!!





"No rest is worth anything expect the rest that is earned."





"People react to criticism in different ways and my way
is definitely to come out fighting."





"Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen,
others make it happen."





"That's the beauty of sport. Sometimes you laugh,
sometimes you cry."
~ Josep Guardiola...!!!





"This ability to conquer oneself is no doubt the most
precious of all things sports bestows."
~ Olga Korbut...!!!





"Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions
are made from something they have deep inside them,
a desire, a dream, a vision."
~ Muhammad Ali...!!!

Motivational Sports Quotes From Famous Athletes Motivational Sports Quotes From Famous Athletes Reviewed by Unknown on 04:08 Rating: 5

3 comments:

  1. See These Helpful Hints on Fitness and Nutrition! Healthline Webpage provides all the Info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See These Helpful Hints on Fitness and Nutrition! Healthline Webpage provides all the Info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really grateful to you as you shared this. I am recently developing an app medium apple nutrition which is you might be interested to look on it.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.