Inspirational Quotes About Patience And Tolerance

Below you will find our collection of inspirational, wise, and humorous old Patience quotes, Patience sayings, and Patience proverbs. Share the very best patience quotes collection with funny, inspirational and motivational quotations on patience and being patient by famous authors.


"Patience is the key which solves all problems."
~ Sudanese Proverb...!!!




"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once,
but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times."
~ Bruce Lee...!!!




"At the bottom of patience, one finds heaven."
~ African Proverb...!!!



"But if we hope for what we do not yet have,
we wait for it patiently."
~ Roman 8:25...!!!




"God has perfect timing, never early, never late.
It takes a little patience and it takes a lot of faith.
But it's worth the wait."




"Have patience. Allah does not deny the reward of the righteous."
~ The Holy Quran 11:15...!!!




"He that has no patience has nothing at all."
~ Italian Proverb...!!!




"Patience is not the ability to wait, but the ability
to keep a good attitude while waiting."




"The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it."
~ Arnold H. Glosow...!!!

Inspirational Quotes About Patience And Tolerance Inspirational Quotes About Patience And Tolerance Reviewed by Unknown on 23:26 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. Nice great work bro You have very awesome
    motivational quotes in urdu This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Charlotte,65 With the herbal medicine I purchased from Dr James was my only way to get rid of my Alzheimer's, the herbal medicine effectively reversed my condition and alleviated all symptoms.  I was initially very hesitant to discuss my Alzheimer but I hope it can still help someone. I feel this will be very important information for all Alzheimer patients,the natural herbs and roots medicine from Dr. James is the road to fast recovery. I had suffered Alzheimer for many years, I fought for proper medical recommendation with no improvement. I went through many sleepless nights and periods of intense grief. I was recommended by a friend to use Dr.James herbal medicine for my Alzheimer with high hope and assurance. I never doubted my friend but to contact Dr.James. And purchased His herbal medicine which was effective and I finally feel my Alzheimer is gone with no more symptoms.Contact Dr.James via drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com he's a good man and he will help you

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.