Love Quotes With Love Quotes Images For F.B

Love is a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes that ranges from interpersonal affection to pleasure. It can refer to an emotion of a strong attraction and personal attachment.


"Young love says: 'I love you because I want you;
older love says: 'I need you because I love you."
~ Erich Fromm…!!!





"The things that people do in love to each other they kept in mind, and if they stay together it's not because they not remember, it's because they pardon."





"The lack of food for love is much harder to take 
away than the food shortage for bread." 
~ Mother Teresa…!!!





"If you were thinking about someone while reading this,
 you're absolutely in Love."





"If you like, love or miss someone right now, and can't get them
out of your head. Then add this to your favorites within 
one minute and whoever you are lost will shock you."





"Let us always meet each other with grin, for the grin
is the opening of love."
~ Mother Teresa…!!!





"Everyone says that love hearts, but that's not right,
loneness hurts, refusal hurts, neglecting someone hurts,
every one puzzle these things with love but realism,
love is the only thing in this world that fill up all
the ache and makes us feel magnificent again."





"Gravitation is not accountable for people falling in love."
~ Albert Einstein…!!!





"I want to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens,
I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent together,
as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again,
if I had the option. No doubts.”
~ Cynthia Hand…!!!





"If ever you think of me out of the blue, just remember it's all the kisses I've blown in the air finally catching up with you!"

Love Quotes With Love Quotes Images For F.B Love Quotes With Love Quotes Images For F.B Reviewed by Unknown on 09:11 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.